Friday, 28 November 2008
♥
OMGD: MY KAKAK BACK IN SG!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEE(((;
hahas..so freakin happy!! yay-ness!! hope can see her during christmas!!=D
and another thing..
DONT SMS/CALL MY NUMBER!! THANK YOU!!
and BROTHER BEAR..
HYUN BIN IS UBER(x10000000000000000) CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((:
>> with MANY UBER AND Es in CAPS..PLUS. A VERY FAT SMILE..
I ALMOST FAINTED IN CITY HALL....
serious..i thought it was some dream lor..suddenly everything like blur blur derh..then all the noise got blocked out..so freakin giddy..lucky i managed to find my way to the exit..phew. at least i didn't pass out ...haha..heng sia//..didn't eat my breakfast and i run here run thr..ee..i kenna scolding by my father...ahh..
okk la..i promised you ppl that I WILL EAT my breakfast okk?..
anyways hor..it's not like everytime i skip it laa..BUT anyway..really thanks to concerned ppl
who are always like asking me to eat..hahas..i now know ur good intentions lerh..
THANKYOU!!!
i SAW ELMO!! hahas..=P
okk..i nth to say liao..
TO CRYSTAL AND JINGWEN..
I DO UR QUIZZES SOME OTHER TIME YAA>>TY!! (((;
byeeeeeeeeeeee((;
vanessa.
woah..this post looks like a broadcast msg to me..hahas=P
YYY
for a better tomorrow;
-21:11