Friday, 24 April 2009
♥
I SEE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE I'M SOME KIND OF FREAK
yeah probably most of you ppl noticed.lol
lately everyone falling sick one after another.
this virus is stupid man.
i dunno if i shld be happy or not, getting infected like last tuesday?
oh anyways i sacrificed a pass for my maths.-.-
and i failed lit like shit.
life really sucks when you are late for sch
damn the bloody traffic
we are gonna have a one-day break!!( coz of '08 o lvl results)
yeahh finally~ lol.
and probably another one coz we have achieved so many gold awards this year(:
congratz to
choir and chinese dance--- GOLD w/ HONOURS
band,atc,malay dance,npcc,AGUIDES,asjab--- GOLD
AGUIDES--- SILVER
ncc--- BRONZE
and those sports ppl haha.i cant remember any others like elementz or what in detail
oh well. i love us(:
2509 is AWESOME(:
i cant wait for class tee! and just get the 'vanessa(: 'right..-.- lol
fyi,
VANESSA IS NOT IN CHINESE DANCE.
yep, contrary to 'popular belief' haha
ri01 campfire tmr(:
i'm dying just looking for replacements and an adult to go
for 5G thingy.-.-
I WANNA SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!
YYY
for a better tomorrow;
-19:40