
I had an interesting week being a flower, and painting flowers (LOL).
Honestly my costume for lab2201 project night was so embarrassing. but ok i shan't say anymore about that. I'm thankful that at least on the final day, I had the opportunity to properly chat with my group mates! They are an absolutely energetic and cheerful bunch of people :D
I fell sick over the weekend but was still well enough to head to school on Monday. Subsequently I went for my Floral watercolour workshop and wow it was so therapeutic! It has seriously been about a decade since i last picked up a brush so it was a miracle that I could paint something decent at the end! The workshop instructor (esther peck) was really motherly and skilled!! Initially I felt a bit sian tht I was sitting at the far end of the long table, but she knew how to intentionally include everyone in the lesson (yay! which is why i learned well under her :DD). I would strongly recommend her to anyone that wishes to learn/improve in watercolour painting.
Anyway I suddenly remembered how overwhelmed I felt during week 9 sem 1, so this time i'm just learning to take things one by one as they come.
Still hoping for good news wrt internships and Africa !! And I hope that everyone else who is also sick recovers too!
Photos not in order: